The concept of medical spas came into the forefront in the late 1980s and is a rage nowadays because of the innumerable benefits it holds. The treatments c…
The concept of medical spas came into the forefront in the late 1980s and is a rage nowadays because of the innumerable benefits it holds. The treatments carried out in a medical spa include Botox injections, laser skin surfacing, laser hair removal, and chemical peels. The procedures carried out in these treatments are totally non-invasive and are highly effective. The medical spa centres are run by trained medical practitioners like dermatologists, cosmetic doctors, nurses and medical assistants.
The cosmetic procedure industry is seeing a new phase known as medical spas which are a growing trend these days. They are becoming a favourable choice for more and more patients over traditional plastic surgeon offices and regular spas. A medical spa is the same as a day spa except that it operates under the supervision of a licensed health care professional. The procedures offered in these centres can only be administered by a licensed medical practitioner.
These centres are a perfect choice for people suffering from weight issues, those wanting to repair damaged skin or just to look younger and healthier. Medical spas provide a wide range of advanced non-surgical treatments which may also involve medicine that requires the professional knowledge of a doctor.
There are many treatments available at medical spas. Some of the most common treatments have been listed below.
Zerona Weight Loss: Specific areas of your body are targeted and a low-level laser is applied that works directly on the fat tissue under your skin. The fat tissue is emulsified which is reabsorbed and processed by the body.
Photo Facial Treatments: This treatment involves usage of light energy for repairing damaged skin. There are two different types of photo facials -limelight facial rejuvenation and pearl photo facials. They are used for treating wrinkles, discoloured patches, mild scaring, and more.
Skin Tightening Treatments: This is a safe and non-surgical treatment that uses infrared light for skin tightening. The light is applied only to the areas that require treatment.
Laser Redness and Vein Removal: This procedure is used for removing redness, broken blood vessels and unhealthy veins. Controlled light energy is used to cure blood vessels or veins causing problems in such a way that they are reabsorbed into the body.
Latisse Eyelash Enhancement: This treatment is for people who want longer, thicker, and fuller eyelashes. Latisse is a medication that enhances your eyelashes in only 2 to 4 months.
Medical spas also provide other treatments like laser hair removal, Botox, skin rejuvenation, and many more.
Benefits of Medical Spas
- Medical spas use latest technology for treating skin problems, scars, blemishes and burns painlessly and effectively. They are also a great way to relax and take care of oneself.
- Reputed medical spas remove layers of skin to improve its firmness by using the best laser equipment. They also help you in getting rid of unwanted facial or body hair. They are also known for their Botox treatments which are a great way to tighten skin.
- Medical spas are also prescribed as part of a treatment like arthritis and fractures and also to restore movement and strength of broken limbs.
- They are also helpful in reducing stress which in turn improves health and concentration of the body. Medical spas are a great way to boost your self-image and regain your youthful appearance.
- With increasing competition and spas mushrooming all over, medical spas are turning affordable for people of all strata. These centres offer some really good deals on the spa treatments which makes the visit worthwhile.
If you are a resident of Gurgaon, it is quite easy and convenient to search for massage in Gurgaon. If you are looking for a medical spa, day spa or an Ayurvedic spa, there are many spa centres you can find online that provide different spa services at highly reasonable prices. So, if you are looking for massage in and near Gurgaon, you can choose from one of the many spa centres online and know about their services and charges.
Spa deals in Delhi- Are you looking for spa deals in Delhi? There are world class spas that provide attractive offers and high discounts on their services that make you save a lot of money.