Canyon Medical Center Primary careServices will provide you with complete Medical Care, for your Health and Well being. You should make us, your Medical Ho…
In this era of escalating costs for everything, health care is up in the front. Most of the health care costs are to some extent, secondary to replication or repetition of tests and procedures done by different doctors, as patients go from one doctor to the other and multiple different specialties, with one doctor not fully knowing what the other doctor was doing.
This is entirely because, most of the patients don’t choose a primary care doctor and keep that doctor as their Medical Home, so that, that primary care doctor takes care of the patient’s well being and over all health; and co-ordinate the tests and referrals appropriately, so that unnecessary tests and referrals to specialist are avoided.
Your Primary care doctor, has your entire health records and your primary care doctor is the one who looks into all aspects of your health. Instead, if you keep going to different subspecialty doctor on your own, each subspecialty doctor will just look into only his field of expertise and will not address your rest of your problem and will never see a broader picture to put your health in proper perspective. Primary Care Doctor Call: (702) 220-8001.
Canyon Medical Center Primary careServices will provide you with complete Medical Care, for your Health and Well being. You should make us, your Medical Home, so that your entire health is looked after and cared for. All your Primary Care and Annual Health Physical Exams will be done under one roof and your entire Health and Well Being is looked after. This will eliminate, unnecessary tests and repetition of Health Exams & Tests; done by visits to multiple doctors; which accounts for huge costs.
All individuals either healthy or otherwise need annual Screening Physical Exam.
- Both for Preventive Screening
- To diagnose any possible diseases at an early stage,
- so that corrective measures to prevent the disease or early treatment to prevent major complications could be taken at the earliest to keep you healthy.
Even if you think you are healthy, you should get annual physical exam: Unless you see our Primary Care doctors, your underlying medical conditions may never get screened and get diagnosed at an early stage:
Look in to these Staggering Statistics:
- In the United States, someone has a heart attack every 34 seconds. Each minute, someone in the United States dies from a heart disease-related event.
- Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds. Every three to four minutes, someone dies of stroke.
- Age 20 years or older: 23.5 million that is 10.7% of all people in this age group have diabetes.
- About one in three U.S. adults that is 31.3% — has high blood pressure.
- More than one in five that is 22.4% people with high blood pressure don’t know that they have it.
- Approximately one in every six adults that is 16.3% of the U.S. adult population — has high total cholesterol.
- People with high total cholesterol have approximately twice the risk of heart disease as people with optimal levels