Max Bupa revolutionaries Health Insurance Sector with the launch of its extended family floater plan – FAMILY FIRST
On 6th September 2010 Max Bupa revolutionaries Health Insurance Sector with the launch of its extended family floater plan.
After successful launch of Max Bupa Heart Beat series with enrollment of more than 10000 lives in just 5 months, Max Bupa presents FAMILY FIRST.
The new product is available in two variants – Silver & Gold. It can be taken on an individual basis and for family simuntaneously. Family First health insurance offers complete health protection for you and your family. It covers your treatment cost for any illnesses, diseases and accidental injuries. Here’s some of the unique features of the plan:-
- First time ever in Indian Health Insurance – Enroll ANY NUMBER of member in family floater including Father-in-law, Mother-in-law, Brother-in-law, Father, Mother, Grandparents, Grandchildren, Any number of children.
- First time ever in Indian Health Insurance – Individual cover and extended family floater cover in same policy.
- Individual Cover Availability till 5 Lacs with Extended Family Floater upto15 Lacs.
- Maternity Coverage with child care benfits.
- No Room Rent Cappings
- Direct Claim Settlement
- 100% Cashless Claim Facility
- No Age Restriction for Enrollment
- Assured Renewable till life
- Maximum Day care procedures
- Critical illness Coverage
- Pre-and post hospitalization expenses are covered up to 30 days prior and 60 days after hospitalization
- Annual Health Check -ups.
- The premium paid for this policy is eligible for tax benefit under section 80D of the Income Tax Act,1961.
So, next time when you are planning to buy a Health Insurance for your family and you are worried about the big family size or the high age of some members, here’s the solution for you !!